Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Moment Has Arrived!

In my blog's very first poll, I asked my extremely humble followers what kind of felt hat is superior. Forgive me. I am aware that it has been difficult for many of you to breathe through the suspense. I am also aware that many of you left your spouses and quit your jobs as a means of monitoring the poll's progress constantly. I will not compensate you for your losses.

However, I am willing to tell you all the results. Your choices were:

The Top Hat
The Fedora
The Bowler Hat
I cannot choose

Needless to say, none of you could choose. I commend you. If I were placed in a life or death scenario and told to choose between those three hats, I would choose death so as to avoid offending any of the aforementioned hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment